slowdivejocke

måndag, april 24, 2006

An evening of shoegaze

The Saturday Option, shoegaze night 22/4, Låset. Playlist:

Ulrich Schnauss: Clear Day
Verve: One Way To Go
Slowdive: Catch the Breeze (Peel session)
Naked Souls: Auto Da-fé
Pale Saints: Hair Shoes
Corduoan: 070703-060303 Ola K remix
Ride: Paralyzed
My Bloody Valentine: Can I Touch You?
The Meeting Places: Wide Awake
How Do I: Wide Open Friend
Air Formation: Take It Easy
Lush: Kiss Chase
My Bloody Valentine: Lose My Breath
Mogwai: Helicon 1
Auburn Lull: Early Evening Reverie
Gas: Pop 7
Sugar Plant: Butterfly
Arab Strap: The Girls of Summer (live)
Slowdive: Some Velvet Morning
Skywave: Over and Over
The Voices: Evermore
Suredo: Sonic Atmosphere
Secret Shine: Sunwarmed Water
The Boo Radleys: Does This Hurt?
Auburn Lull: Building Fifty
Disco Inferno: Emigre
Ride: Like a Daydream
Naked Souls: Sleep
Bark Psychosis: From What Is Said To When It´s Read
Slowdive: Spanish Air
Cranes: Shining Road
Cocteau Twins: The Spangle Maker
Ride: Ox4
How Do I: She´s a Wonder
The Meeting Places: Now I know You Can Never Be the One
Skywave: Nothing Left to Say
Slowdive: Machine Gun
Mogwai: Summer
Ride: Dreams Burn Down
Secret Shine: Temporal
My Bloody Valentine: Never Say Goodbye
M83: Noise
Franke: Aldrig förstå
Naked Souls: White Rabbit
The Boo Radleys: Lazarus
The Meeting Places: Freeze Our Stares
Slowdive: When the Sun Hits
My Bloody Valentine: Thorn
Radio Dept: The City Limits
Xinlisupreme: All You Need Is Love Wasn´t True
Slowdive: Avalyn 1
Lush: Desire Lines
Slowdive: Dagger
OMD: Of All the Things You Said

Respekt.




"Om Slowdive är Pet Shop Boys, är Naked Souls Saint Etienne. Och OMD uppfann shoegazing."

38 Comments:

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home